8i PE ODBC Setup

From: Jeffrey Dunning <jeffreydunning_at_sprintmail.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 14:43:24 -0400

I have a new installation of Oracle 8i PE on a Win95 PC. I am evaluating the product to see if it meets our needs for simple web db tasks with ASP.

Now my problem. I have the ODBC drivers installed, have set up a service name using beq protocol, but when I select the Oracle ODBC driver from the ODBC32 manager, I do not get the Oracle ODBC Setup dialog. What am I missing?

BTW, it's not machine specific since I have the same problem on a Win98 PC also.

Thanks in advance,
Jeffrey Dunning Received on Wed Aug 25 1999 - 13:43:24 CDT