Oracle Performance Tuning Utility...

From: Hayden Worthington, Inc. <hayden_at_mindspring.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 06:43:13 -0700

Oracle Performance Monitor / Release 2 (OPM/R2) http://hayden.home.mindspring.com/opm/prod00.htm

As of August 25, 1999 the OPM/R2 utility will have its online priced lowered from $125.00 to $45.00 !!!!

WHY THE PRICE DROP ?
As most of you know, the utility was initially planned to be offered for "FREE" just like other items and scripts at our site.

However, in anticipation of the extra technical support load it was priced at $125. Over the past year we've found that most users install the product with little or no trouble at all creating very little additional support traffic for us.

With such a minimal amount of additional support traffic we've decided to lower its price so that more in the Oracle community could benefit.

So feel free to visit our site and download a copy. OPM/R2 is sure to make a good addition to your performance tuning toolset.

Consulting Services Group
Hayden Worthington, Inc.

--

Hayden Worthington, Inc.       Oracle Consulting Services
5696 Peachtree Parkway         http://hayden.home.mindspring.com

Atlanta, Georgia 30092         White Papers, Scripts, etc.