Received undocumented error code.

From: Romain Voes <Romain.Voes_at_bigfoot.com>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 14:49:37 +0200

First of all I am not sure if this group is the best choice for a Oracle 8i to VB5 problem but I might as well try... When calling a PL/SQL procedure which sends a return value I need a parameter to store the return value. So I follow the standard procedure (found in "Oracle Objects for OLE Version 2.2", "Add Method Example"). However, I get an undocumented error message when doing this: "OIP-4122: Bind variable not fully enabled". I've searched All Oracle.com and all delivered documentation and couldn't find anything covering the topic.

Did anyone out there run into this error aswell? Or maybe you could tell me where to search for this kind of info.
All help is more than welcome.

Romain Voes Received on Wed Aug 25 1999 - 07:49:37 CDT