Re: Client cannot connect to WebDB

From: Robert Graf-Waczenski <Robert.Graf-Waczenski_at_med.siemens.de>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 11:59:35 +0200

Xander,

as far as i can remember, default installation of webdb on the same box as the database runs on creates a http listener on this machine. Assuming your database machine is called 'oracle_box', use

  http://oracle_box

as url.

If you installed your webdb listener on another box, say 'webdb_box', use

  http://webdb_box

as url.

All this can also be found inside the documentation ;-)

Regards,

Robert.