How create 2 object view the same as 2 object tables with REF?

From: <a0471521_at_student.chula.ac.th>
Date: Wed, 25 Aug 1999 08:25:46 GMT

Hi, I want to create 2 object views of existing 2 object tables. The views created are like 2 tables. But I have problem with REF. For example, - desc tperson (object type) name varchar2(20), surname varchar2(20), address REF of Addresses - create table Person of tperson. - desc taddress (object type) add_no varchar2(10), add_road varchar2(20), add_city varchar2(20), add_country varchar2(20), add_tel varchar2(20) - create table Addresses of taddress.

And I want to create 2 object views like Person and Addresses table. - Person_view which has name, surname, address of Person table -> attribute address is REF of Addresses table - Address_view which has add_no, add_road, add_city, add_country, add_tel of Addresses table I want to query through 2 views the same as through 2 tables. But I can't use make_ref because no primary key from both tables. Thank you very much in advance. Puk.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Wed Aug 25 1999 - 03:25:46 CDT