Jinitiator and windows98 memory leak? Help!

From: Tom <tray_at_voicenet.com>
Date: 24 Aug 1999 16:28:33 GMT

	Hi all!
	We are attempting to access our Oracle apps via the IE web browser on
Windows98. We use the Oracle Jinitiator plug-in module to do so, but when accessing the apps we seem to use more and more memory until the PC freeezes completely because of resource shortage. Is anyone else aware of a problem with the Jinitiator and Windows98? Received on Tue Aug 24 1999 - 11:28:33 CDT