Re: Changing Redolog file Sizes

From: Mike Mountjoy <michael_at_london.virgin.net>
Date: Tue, 24 Aug 1999 12:06:14 +0100

If you want to change redo log sizes then the database will have to mounted but closed.

Why not use 'alter database backup control file to trace 'and then use this trace
file as the basis for the redolog create since its got the sql in it (just change the parameters),
rename the current files to something else first.

I can only thing that you are resizing the logfiles to reduce the amount of log switching
go on.