SQL*PLUS spooling and CR/LF

From: abrusko <abruskoNOksSPAM_at_binney-smith.com>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 1999 07:06:08 -0700

Does anyone know how I can place a carriage return/line feed at the end of each row of data that I spool from a
"select" in SQL*PLUS.

I am creating a comma-delimited file by spooling the data, but I need to have a CR/LF at the end of each record. The
"select" statement doesn't seem to do this naturally when
spooling to a text file.

Does anyone know how to place a CR/LF at the end of each line of sppoled data?

Thanks alot for your help!
Andy