Looking for FORMS 5/6 templates-tips-infos

From: Peter <f607petz_at_mbox.tu-graz.ac.at>
Date: Mon, 23 Aug 1999 12:42:50 +0200

I've programmed CLIPPER database applications. I am new in programming pl/sql, forms...under the Oracle Environment.

A standard form is 'easilly' build but I need infos about programming a form based
on a complex ER-Model.

What I need is a desccription how to implement an ER-Model in forms (esp.: INTERSECTION;SELF JOIN;HIERARCHICAL TREE of tables).

Where can I find good (tested and free?) form-templates to get an idea how to do the job?
Where can I find (tested?) lib's for designing a professional windows application ?
Is there good (+advanced) literature?

I hope someone could help....

Thanks Peter Received on Mon Aug 23 1999 - 05:42:50 CDT