COM-Gen 2000 feature update

From: Dave V. <dversch_at__intac_.com>
Date: Sat, 21 Aug 1999 02:21:29 GMT

Hi all,

    Just a note to keep you all abreast of the latest news. Our scheduled official release for COM-Gen 2000 is now September 1, 1999.

    We've added a few new features that will definitely make it into 1.0. (There probably won't be another beta, so you'll have to wait until the official release.) The major ones are:

    Don't forget, if you haven't already taken advantage of our 50% pre-release discount, you only have a few days left. For only $29.95 you can reserve a copy of COM-Gen 2000. Once the program is released (target date is 9/1/99), the price jumps to $59.00. Still pretty good, but why wait and pay more? Details can be found at our web site at http://www.q-d.com .
Thanks,
Dave V. - Q&D Software - http://www.q-d.com COM-Gen 2000 creates your VB data objects in seconds, including all VB and SQL supporting code. Received on Fri Aug 20 1999 - 21:21:29 CDT