Re: PL/SQL Oracle8.0.5 Linux

From: Elmo Recio <erecio_at_storm.jmc.tju.edu>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 1999 17:44:47 -0400

Try your webserver settings. If there is a filetype for the extention, this might be the problem. For example, if a .php3 file is going to be given to your browser, and the webserver doesnt tell the browser, that a .php3 file is of type text/html then the browser assumes that it is supposed to download the file. Under /usr/local/etc/httpd/httpd.conf there should be an entry for the filetype that you are sending to the browser

--
Elmo Recio
Office of Information Technology

Oracle Applications Development
The Linux Project Co-ordinator Received on Fri Aug 20 1999 - 16:44:47 CDT