Re: Oracle and Access difference

From: Boyce G. Williams, Jr. <bgwillia_at_vcu.edu>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 1999 14:52:07 GMT

I once rode a bike (Honda 750cc) and got broadsided by some fool going the wrong way on a one-way street and ran a stop sign (that's what the report said). I ended up flying thirty feet and the bike's frame got bent ninety degrees. God knows what would had happened had that fool drove an 18-wheeler.

I miss that bike,
Boyce G. Williams, Jr.