Re: How to get rid of 'xxx rows selected.' line ...

From: Brian Peasland <peasland_at_edcmail.cr.usgs.gov>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 1999 13:02:11 GMT

Additionally, you can determine when you get the feedback.If you issue the "SET FEEDBACK n" command, you will get the feedback if your query returns n or more rows. If the query returns less than n, you get no feedback. The default for n is 6.

Hope that helps,
Brian Peasland
Raytheon Systems
peasland_at_edcmail.cr.usgs.gov