Can't imp the grant

From: Joe Tin <joe.tin_at_tradelink.com.hk>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 1999 16:55:13 +0800

I run the full import using sys which will import the whole database from the dmp file (which is created with full export using sys user and the export is terminated successfully without warnings).

However, I found that the execute right of dbms_alert granted to one role
was not done during the import. It caused some triggers created with the following message:
IMP-00041: Warning: object created with compilation warnings.

I have checked the result and found that the right was not granted. I have
to grant it after the import and recompile the affected triggers. I have

checked the import log and found no message related to the issue that the right cannot be granted to that role.

Can anyone give me advice?
Platform: HP-UX 10.20, Oracle ver 7.3.3.4.1

Thanks in advance.
Joe Received on Fri Aug 20 1999 - 03:55:13 CDT