Any OCI examples for Visual C++ ??

From: Dweezel Zappa <dontmailmespam_at_duh.net>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 1999 09:31:53 -0700

I want to be able to access an oracle database from a C/C++ program compiled with Visual C++. How is this done? Are there any tutorials or sourcecode examples out there anywhere in cyberland?

Thanks,

Chris.

--

If you need to email me, my email address is : _cwillison_ at _vrcis_ dot com (and remove the underscores!)