Re: Oracle on clusters

From: Breno de Avellar Gomes <brenogomes_at_ieee.org>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 1999 22:23:47 +0100

Compaq is another good choice. The Oracle-Compaq alliance provides some valuable support, both on True64 Unix and NT. Visit http://www.compaq.com/activeanswers

--
Breno de Avellar Gomes
DBMS Developer

Arquivo-Sistemas de Bases de Dados
P. O. Box 5006
4017-001 Porto
Portugal

brenogomes_at_ieee.org
Cellular: +351 931 7383469
ICQ # 35567342 Toll free fax and voice recorder from USA 1-888-EXCITE2 extension 291-303-8152 Received on Thu Aug 19 1999 - 16:23:47 CDT