Re: Oracle8i, Microsoft Transaction Server & VB

From: David Sisk <davesisk_at_ipass.net>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 1999 23:01:22 -0400

Throw away MTS and through away the VB module :=)

Seriously, make sure that the ODBC driver that you are using is multi-threaded and has the Bill Gates stamp of approval for use with Microsoft MTS. This is most likely your problem.

--
David C. Sisk
Need tech info on Oracle? Visit The Unofficial ORACLE on NT site at http://www.ipass.net/~davesisk/oont.htm Like original music? Listen to song samples and buy a CD at http://www.mp3.com/disparityofcult