Re: Oracle vs. MS SQL

From: Norris <johnnie_at_cooper.com.hk>
Date: 19 Aug 1999 01:39:02 GMT

   Linkname: Oracle8i

   By Timothy Dyck, PC Magazine

      July 30, 1999

   Delivering the most Java- and Internet-specific features of all the    databases we tested, Oracle8i is the right product for companies    moving their database applications to the Web. For those that aren't    moving as quickly in this direction, choosing whether to go with    Oracle8i becomes a much more complex decision and boils down to how    much you want to spend. Cost is really the key issue for small or    medium-size businesses considering Oracle--the cost of both the    software and the people trained to administer Oracle databases.

--

Opinions are mine and do not necessarily reflect those of the Corporation.
http://www.ntfaq.com

http://www.jsiinc.com/reghack.htm

http://www.orafaq.org

http://www.oconnell.net/Sybase_FAQ