ORA-00904: invalid column name

From: Joao Prates <jmmp_at_esoterica.pt>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 1999 00:36:57 +0100

Hi,

I'm getting error "ORA-00904: invalid column name" when running a stored procedure that compiled ok. Anyone can explain what can be causing this error? If a column name were in fact invalid shouldn't the compiler detect it at compile time? I checked the tables structure and there was no modification since compile time, even so I recompiled it again and the problem remains only at run time. Any ideas?

Thank you in advance,

Joćo Prates