simple question

From: Marc Franke <marc_at_olorin.franken.de>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 1999 21:43:05 +0200

hello
i have a simple problem, but because i am the first in my firm to work with oracle running a prozess under aix i have no one to ask. i have a perfektly running peace of software with embeded sql compiled in a nt enviroment.

i now try to compile and link it under aix, but i do not know what libs i have to link to my programm (i hope someone can anser this question and i will go on looking for the documentation it must be somewhere ) ( for all people who hate nt, the software should run under aix because nt is not reliable enough !)

Marc

PS ORACLE Version ist 7.3 Received on Wed Aug 18 1999 - 14:43:05 CDT