Getting a java.exe exception when trying to use the Easy Config

From: Peggy J. Milos <pjmilos_at_xmission.com>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 1999 11:39:57 -0600

Anyone,

I am installing Oracle 8.0.5 on an NT (SP4) machine and keep getting a Dr. Watson error when I try to run the Net8 Easy Config or Database Assistant applets. What is wrong with my setup? I have done installs on several machines and this problem doesn't always occur.

I am logging in as an administrator on the NT and everything works fine (SQL*Plus, etc.). It just hangs when I try to run the applets.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Peggy Milos Received on Wed Aug 18 1999 - 12:39:57 CDT