Re: OCP - Sylvan Prometric

From: Brian McCabe <brian_at_nospam.mccabe.org.uk>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 1999 08:51:20 +0100

The problem wasn't actually at the Test Centre. I personally watched them download the tests scheduled for the day and mine were not included.

Since posting this message, I have now received a response from Sylvan which has set my mind at rest a little. I realise this is now probably an isolated case.

Cheers

Brian