Re: Creating DB

From: . <hatice.sancaktar_at_tvd.be>
Date: Wed, 18 Aug 1999 05:40:42 GMT

When i install oracle 8.1.5, I do not have this database assistant, neither oracle for win95. However I have an adminstrator assistant and I must provide names of data source, dns , etc. But I don't know the programm enough for now to fill in these fields and I need it to train, so if know what to put in fields it would be very helpfull.

Thanks!

<19990818003411.19971.00000369_at_ng-cf1.aol.com>...