Character Set Macintosh Windows

From: news <doublek_at_multiweb.nl>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 1999 22:01:17 +0200

I'm connecting with oracle client software for the macintosh to the oracle 8.0.5 Windows NT 4.0 server. When I insert in the database a character for example á. After the insert I do a select statement, the á has changed in a different character. I created a database with this charater set WE8ISO8859P1. When I connect to the oracle database with a Windows 98 client it works great. Received on Tue Aug 17 1999 - 15:01:17 CDT