Pro*C Report formatting

From: <kishore_kumar1234_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 1999 14:33:47 GMT

we have a pro*C program which prints a report on line printer. but now we are no more going to use that line printer. we want to change the output format of the report, so that it can fit in ordinary paper.

we have to use the following command to change the format .
[E[&11O[&11L[&18D[&12E...etc

we have to execute this command first in C program (i.e. before report execution in Pro*C) we are not using shell script, because the file name changes every time and we want to insert this in program so that this execute every time and change format automatically.

so any body have some idea... Thanks for your help.

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Tue Aug 17 1999 - 09:33:47 CDT