How create a view of 2 object-tables(One has REF attribute,the other has not)

From: <a0471521_at_student.chula.ac.th>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 1999 08:00:30 GMT

Hi,
  I want to create a view connecting 2 object tables. Two tables like this.

    and then I want to create a view over Customers and Customer2 like this.

    Create view customer_view of t_customer as     select a.id,a.name,a.address,a.tariff from customers a     union (select b.id,b.name,b.address,null

           from customer2 b)
    But !! it's error because Customer2 table has different number of attributes from Customers which in Customers has REF attribute but in Customer2 has not. How can I create a view like this? Thanks,
Pukky

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Tue Aug 17 1999 - 03:00:30 CDT