WebDB - Using Sequences

From: Jason Ekamper <jasek_at_bigpond.com>
Date: Tue, 17 Aug 1999 14:57:28 +0800

Hi. I am currently involved in a university project developing a web enabled application. we have chosen WebDB as our platform to develop/deploy. We have created a sequence (clientid_seq) to insert the next number etc. How do we get the form primary key to access the predefined sequence. The tutorials dont seem to explain how to access the sequence through a form, only to create them.

Any help would be appreciated.

Jason Ekamper
Jasek_at_bigpond.com Received on Tue Aug 17 1999 - 01:57:28 CDT