Re: OCP Exams & Self Test Software

From: Paul Apollo <papollo_at_abacus.bates.edu>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 1999 16:06:22 -0400

This is precisely the reason I asked if the exams and certification were both worth pursuing. The consensus is that unless you're an HR type looking to hire Oracle people, the certification is pretty much useless. I received many notes off-group relating the same sentiment. Thanks for the warning.

--
Paul Apollo
Bates College Information Services