Parallel Server

From: kev <kevin.porter_at_fast.no>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 1999 17:01:58 +0100

Hi,

I'm building an Oracle-backed website that will run on a dual processor machine. I've learned recently of the Oracle Parallel Server option, and am wondering whether I should have overlooked it until now. Is it usual to implement the parrallel server option for a web site? Why (not)? It looks very complicated, and I don't know whether I 'should' use it. Any info/advice would be gratefully appreciated here, especially from people running Oracle-backed sites on dual processor machines.

TIA,