Help !! dbd::oracle

From: njj <njjones_at_compuserveNOSPAM.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 1999 10:03:47 -0400

Is anyone successfully using the Perl DBI interface for Oracle ? I am being driven mad by it and would appreciate hearing from anyone who is successfully using it.

In particular I have not been able to get a stored procedure to execute and would appreciate seeing some working examples.

Thanks.

--

njjones_at_csi.com Received on Mon Aug 16 1999 - 09:03:47 CDT