OCP - Sylvan Prometric

From: Brian McCabe <brian_at_mitc.demon.co.uk>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 1999 14:35:48 +0100

Has anyone else experienced difficulties when arranging OCP exams through Sylvan?

On three out of four occasions my exams were not available for download to the testing station on the agreed date. On a nother occasion, the exam was booked in for the wrong time.

Sylvan seem to have ceased sending out confirmation of bookings and have to be hassled to get a receipt for payment.

At what could be a stressful time anyway (taking exams is always a bit nervey!), these inneficiences on the part of the organisers are an annoying and unwarranted distraction, and reflect badly on the OCP process as a whole.

I am interested to hear if this is an isolated case or if anyone else has experienced similar problems...

brian_at_nospam.mccabe.org.uk
(remove nospam for email replies) Received on Mon Aug 16 1999 - 08:35:48 CDT