Weird Formatting - Reports 2.5

From: KRM <malleykr_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 1999 13:07:54 GMT

I have a weird problem with my report. One of my data fields prints the description of an item. The problem is that it converts all spaces to
"\ ". For example,
"The dog runs"

would be printed
"The\ dog\ runs"

instead.

Any ideas? The other fields seem to work just fine.

I appreciate your help immensely.

Kristen

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Mon Aug 16 1999 - 08:07:54 CDT