Graphics designer: runtime scaling of graph

From: Frans Hovenkamp <Dieze_at_popin.nl>
Date: Mon, 16 Aug 1999 14:47:29 +0200

Dear Folks,

I am working with Oracle Graphics Designer 2.5. In one of my graphs I have a Table Graph. I need to scale the size of this graph according to the number of records in this table, but I have not been able yet to scale a graph at runtime. Can anybody help me out with this?

Thanks in advance,

Frans Hovenkamp Received on Mon Aug 16 1999 - 07:47:29 CDT