Re: Change the default password for INTERNAL.

From: Pavel Sustr <pXaXvXeXl_sXuXsXtXr_at_geocities.com>
Date: Sun, 15 Aug 1999 14:36:28 -0000

Hi Ravi,

"INTERNAL" is a special account and you cannot treat it in the same way as
other accounts... What does "default password" mean? I think "INTERNAL" has the password you entered when you were creating a new instance. The only way where you can change it is in an instance manager - for Oracle7 for NT, this program's name is "Instance Manager" and it's somewhere in the
"Oracle for NT Enterprise Edition" program group...)

Pavel

--
To send me a message directly, please remove X's from my e-mail address. Received on Sun Aug 15 1999 - 09:36:28 CDT