Re: newbie: simple sql query to create .csv file for excel import

From: Gerrit-Jan Linker <gjlinker_at_litconsulting.freeserve.co.uk>
Date: Sat, 14 Aug 1999 12:38:07 +0100

Perhaps you are interested in my free Oraxcel LITE utility. It will allow you to pull your data into Excel. In Excel you can save it to a csv file.

Oraxcel is a utility that gives you hassle free full access to Oracle databases. It appears native in Excel and takes your input in dialog screens you popup from a new menu item in Excel called Oracle.

Oraxcel can be found at http://members.aol.com/gjlinker

A free download of Oraxcel LITE is available which you may find useful. Only the advanced features are included as a demo. All the other features are fully working.

Regards, Gerrit-Jan Linker