Re: Problem with Java JDBC connecting to Oracle8

From: RL Jameson <rjameson_at_io.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 1999 16:46:43 -0500

This app is being developed with Sun's Java JDK 1.2.2.

In other words I wrote the application in Java and I'm using JDBC ( the Java clone of ODBC) and Oracle thin client to try and connect to the Oracle8 server running on another box. My guess is I'm having this problem because we have an eval copy of the server.

regards,

Randall Jameson
Jameson Software Dev. Lab. Inc.
email: rjameson_at_io.com