Re: MS ODBC vs Oracle PO8 ODBC question

From: Øystein Johnsen <oystein_at_premium.no>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 1999 18:41:47 +0200

The oracle driver handles strings differently, do you handle unicode strings correctly. You need to look at what SQLGetData actually returns in its buffers, you might see what is causing the problem. =

My experience is that the microsoft driver performs better, a pity you still need to install Oracle's cumbersome network libraries though. -- =

·.¸¸·´

 The rules of morality are not the conclusion of  our reason", David Hume

 Oystein Johnsen

 Premium Forvaltningsystemer AS Office: +(47) 224 37 598 =

 Munkedamsveien 68 Mobile: +(47) 928 90 254  0270 Oslo
 Norway mailto:oystein_at_premium.no