Re: Bizarre query failure

From: Tom Williamson <tomw_at_action.cnchost.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 1999 15:41:14 GMT

Thanks for the thoughts!

The table only has about 1100 rows in it so I'm fairly sure it should update in less than a minute. ;)

The locking issue sounds like the best possibility. How can I check who's holding what locks on what database objects? (Sorry, if this was MS-SQL Server I'd know where to go, but I'm a little new at Oracle.)

Thanks again - Tom