Re: Suggestions

From: Connor McDonald <connor_mcdonald_at_yahoo.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 1999 16:05:27 +0800

Carrie Grummer wrote:

> I am new to oracle, and I was wondering if anyone out there has any
> suggestions on books/training that would help me learn.
>
> Thanks in Advance
> Carrie

Some books that are commonly used:

Oracle Unleashed
Complete Oracle Reference

which you can get from www.amazon.com (or many others)

Both have their inconsistencies and errors - but they are good enough to get a reasonable grip on oracle...

Also, the oracle doco itself:

Application Developer Guide
Server Concepts

Have fun...
--

Connor McDonald

"Some days you're the pigeon, and some days you're the statue." Received on Fri Aug 13 1999 - 03:05:27 CDT