Re: MS ODBC vs Oracle PO8 ODBC question

From: Ted Knijff <knijff_at_bigfoot.com>
Date: Fri, 13 Aug 1999 06:53:57 GMT

Philip,
the only problem I had with the Oracle ODBC driver was that it uses the country settings from the local machine to format numeric fields such that a numeric field appears as 123.456,01 instead of the correct value for ODBC of 123456.01 Since your select does not do a compare on a numeric field, I can't help.

Ted
EMail: knijff_at_bigfoot.com Received on Fri Aug 13 1999 - 01:53:57 CDT