Date FORMAT in FORMS 5.0

From: mlafonta <mlafonta_at_cyberus.ca>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 1999 19:58:01 -0400

Hi,

   I got a form with a DATE field with format DDMMYYYY. The "User" want's to input the date in the number format and when he leaves the fields, the date format should change to 'DD/MM/YYYY'. Is there a way to dynamically change the date format of an ITEM in FORMS 5.0. Did somebody out there did something like this before. If so, I would apreciate your help to solve this problem.

Thanks,

Marc_Lafontaine_at_Yahoo.com Received on Thu Aug 12 1999 - 18:58:01 CDT