SQL for getting duplicate records?

From: Rich Gilmour <richg_at_aaepa.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 1999 15:17:26 -0700

Hi all.

Forgive me if this sounds really stupid, but I'm new to SQL. Could somebody please explain how to properly contsruct a SQL statement that returns all records in a table with matching field values? I've managed to pull distinct values, but thats not what I'm after.

Thanks in advance,

RIch Gilmour Received on Thu Aug 12 1999 - 17:17:26 CDT