Re: newbie: simple sql query to create .csv file for excel import

From: Dong Tang <tangd_at_ctcdist.com>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 1999 15:48:36 -0500

Use this script via SQL*PLUS, it give you .csv file, I use it everyday.

Dong Tang

set feedback off
set term off
set flush off
set linesize 400
set numwidth 20
set pagesize 0
set colsep ','
ttitle off
btitle off
set echo off
alter session set nls_date_format = 'yyyy-mm-dd hh24:mi'; set heading on
spool d:\temp\dump.csv;
select * from your_table
spool off;
exit