Oracle 8.05 on Linux. Calling Stored Procedures from perl (DBI)

From: Raimi <raimi_at_cs.tu-berlin.de>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 1999 19:44:07 +0200

Hi!

I am not very familiar with Oracle but someone gave mit this funny task:

I am connected to an Oracle Engine through DBI. I get the name of a Stored Procedure and a list of name-value- pairs as the parameters for that procedure.

How Do I call this procedure using DBI (DBD::Oracle) and how do I know which of the parameters have out-values ? How do I get this out-values ?

Any help would be _highly_ appreciated.

Thanks in advance,
 _ __

| )  |                                "What do you get if you   *    **  |
|\aimund                               multiply 6 by 9?"        * *    * |
   _/acob                                                        *  *** O

             **** Remember: 21 is just half the truth ****