RE: Percent wildcard in dynamic statement doesnt work ??

From: Pierre H Pero <pepper_at_breedlove.ecn.purdue.edu>
Date: 12 Aug 1999 17:25:49 GMT

>>define "doesn't work"

>>show us the code you are using.

  below is the important parts.

Thank you.
In copying the important parts of code To show you. I stumbled on a subroutine written a month ago to use a string to setup a varchar. It was responsible for striping the percent. ( It was originaly modeled on sprintf ) It is used so often I have been ignoring it.

Pierre Pero
pepper_at_ecn.purdue.edu Received on Thu Aug 12 1999 - 12:25:49 CDT