newbie: simple sql query to create .csv file for excel import

From: Volker Peter <vol_at_step.de>
Date: Thu, 12 Aug 1999 10:52:53 +0200

Hello you all out there,

i'm new with Oracle SQL programming and i have a simple SQL Question:

I must run a select statement on my Adress-Table and write down this data to a .csv file for importing this into winword or excel for working with that data.
I read some documentation about Oracle Export but this seems to me that this won't work as i expected it to work. If you have any comments or ideas regarding this problem, please let me know - also if there is a internet website or a usergroup website where some example coding is shown to me so that i can learn from that sql code.

If you have any ideas please let me know.

Thank you !

Volker Received on Thu Aug 12 1999 - 03:52:53 CDT