Please Help: Procedures and Database Links.

From: Justin J. Risser <JJRisser_at_lancasterlabs.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 1999 16:06:44 -0500

I can not seem to run a SQL statement in a function/procedure that contains a database link. aka "select * from table_name_at_dblink" It says that table_name_at_dblink is an undefined variable. I tried creating a synonym for it and that does not work either. I can run my SQL statement through SQL*Plus and everything works fine. Anyone have any ideas? or can I not use database links in procedures? Thank you for any information.

Justin Received on Wed Aug 11 1999 - 16:06:44 CDT