Oracle 10 to 11 upgrade

From: Clive Richardson <crichardson_at_wise-soft.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 1999 14:10:51 -0500

Can anyone advise me what is basically involved in an Oracle 10 to 11 upgrade (Oracle Financials)?

I am particularly interested in what tools/utilities are involved to migrate the application software as well as the database. What is the most reliable and consistant way to duplicate an existing Oracle 7.32 database in order to migrate on the duplicated database to 8.05? In real-world terms, what steps should be carried out to ensure a successful live migration back to production?

Thanks,

Clive Received on Wed Aug 11 1999 - 14:10:51 CDT