How to administer remotelly Oracle8 on Linux from OEM(on WinNT4.0) Problem

From: Gera <gerasimenko_at_prbank.mldnet.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 1999 12:41:13 +0300

1.I was install Oracle8 on Linux Red Hat 6.0.
2.Created database and startup successfully.
3. Started TNS successfully.
4. Configure orapwd.

And now I want to connect to this database from OEM on WinNT: 1. I created service on this WinNT-station and test it - test OK. 2. Then I start OEM and pass:
Username=system
Password=manager
Service=my_service

      And push OK.

!!!OEM returns
"

Errors occurred while performing repository operations on behalf of the Enterprise Manager product.
XP-07016: A database error has occurred: SELECT 'TRUE' FROM SYS.USER_TABLES WHERE TABLE_NAME='SMP_REP_VERSION' ORA-00942: Table or view does not exist
"

What is that??? and how to administer remotelly Oracle8 on Linux Many thanks, Gera Received on Wed Aug 11 1999 - 04:41:13 CDT