FRM-99999 using Developer Server

From: Full Forward <full_forward_at_my-deja.com>
Date: Wed, 11 Aug 1999 06:25:23 GMT

Hi,

I am trying to run an Oracle Forms module as a Web application on Windows NT (standalone) using Forms 6.0, OAS 4.0.7.1 and Oracle 8.0.5 Enterprise Edition. My configuration uses a Web Cartridge and JInitiator 1.1.7.11. A Forms Server listener is running on port 9000.

When I start the application from the client, the java console displays hundreds of messages of the form:
Opening http://MyHost:9999/forms60code/oracle/forms/engine/<classfile> no proxy

The last line in the java console is:
Opening
http://MyHost:9999/forms60code/oracle/forms/engine/DeferredMessage.class no proxy

The Oracle error message is:
FRM-99999: A network error occured, the client will not be able to continue
Details:
Java Exception:
java.net.socketException: connection reset by peer

Does anyone have any ideas?

While on the subject, when I try to run the module in an AppletViewer window (ie not using JInitiator), I get:

java.io.FileNotFoundException:
http://MyHost:9999/forms60code/javax/swing/JInternalFrame.class java.io.FileNotFoundException:
http://MyHost:9999/forms60code/sun/applet/AppletViewer.class

I don't have a javax or a sun subdirectory anywhere on my hard drive, so I guess that could be part of the problem :) Did I miss part of the installation of OAS/Developer etc?

Thanks,

FF

Sent via Deja.com http://www.deja.com/
Share what you know. Learn what you don't. Received on Wed Aug 11 1999 - 01:25:23 CDT